SRE/RM Opportunity | MR Agency | Kent | CB897489
- MR Agency
Our client is a market research agency with a proven track record for providing high quality research and advisory services to business, consumer and third sector organisations.
They work to exceed client expectations, and deliver clear, relevant, high-impact findings which enabling clients to make informed decisions.
They work to make use of the latest research technologies, fully understand their clients’ business needs and to manage every aspect of their project.
This role will help to design and manage quantitative and qualitative research projects, to add value and support more junior team members.
- To co-ordinate project teams to produce excellent research with all audiences to deliver on project objectives
- Signs off Discussion Guides and questionnaires when required
- Running focus groups (online and physical) and interviews
- Leads some workshops and events on-site and online
- To support more junior colleagues’ analysis of quantitative and qualitative research
- Building understanding of client needs and helping to provide thoughtful, actionable findings in response to project objectives
- To deliver debriefs to clients when required
- To manage projects and interactions with clients highly effectively to ensure satisfied clients and colleagues
- To build project design projects and write proposals when required
- High level of critical thinking – able to move beyond the ability to summarise the main findings of a project and to spot the ‘narrative’ that runs through a project
- Strong Quant and/or Qual skills
- Working with junior colleagues to develop their analytical skills
- Excellent project management skills and understanding of company and project targets
- Ability to see the ‘bigger picture’ on small/common projects and direct small projects
- Self-motivated – Challenging yourself; Proactively taking steps to improve own performance and widen understanding
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written – able to present to more senior audience (with a more senior colleague)