Clientside | FMCG & Retail | Research Manager | Up to 48k | East Midlands | RefFN897387
- FMCG & Retail
- Research Manager
- Up to 48k
- East Midlands
This large global brand and retail business is building the world’s best insight and analytics team to drive real commercial advantage. Their Global Research team is at the heart of developing their retail strategy and they’re recruiting for two senior research and insight professionals with the skills, experience and ambition to help drive their exceptional business performance.
The key day-to-day tasks of the role include:
- Leading strategic research projects to help trading categories understand what drives commercial performance.
- Leading strategic research projects to bring to life new customer strategy across the brand position.
- Building relationships with and directly influence senior commercial stakeholders and their teams.
- Select and inspire their research agency partners to deliver fantastic insight.
Attributes of the suitable candidate include:
- The ability to think strategically: be able to help businesses anticipate and adapt to changes in consumer behaviour.
- To be an expert in research techniques and have examples of developing new approaches.
- Prior experience of placing business issues within a wider context.
- Ability to story-tell: Allowing you to inspire people to take your ideas on board.