Clientside Media and Sports | Senior Research Manager | Contract (to perm potential) up to £450pd | London | FN897534
- Senior Research Manager
- Contract (to perm potential) up to £450pd
This over-the-top (OTT) subscription video-on-demand services company are growing their Market Research capability. They offer an awesome working environment with an entrepreneurial start-up feel to it. They are looking for a researcher to initially join on a 3 to 6 month contract, with the option for perm a real possibility.
They are a live sports streaming service that allows fans to watch their sport, their way, live or on-demand. They have over 8,000 live events a year and feature the widest array of live sports ever offered on one TV service. They have a strong team with experts from Netflix, Amazon Video, BBC iPlayer, YouView and Now TV. And they launch into new global markets every year!
Key day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Manage the market insight and research programme globally including projects such as brand equity tracker and audience segmentation of sports fans
- Collaborate with head of research to develop market research roadmap
- Develop strong working relationships with internal teams and external partners, agencies and suppliers to leverage findings from different sources and achieve synergies across markets and departments
- Work with the central and local marketing teams to ensure market research projects provide value for the marketing teams and where appropriate the broader company functions (commercial, product, programming, executive)
Key attributes of the suitable candidate include:
- Strong familiarity with digital media/broadcasting/content genre
- Evidence of running large scale strategic research initiatives and/or commissioning research projects
- Experience and understanding of customer and digital audience research, tools and challenges
- Extensive experience in managing and developing quantitative and qualitative research projects
- High level analysis skills and familiarity with statistical, data analysis and visualisation software
- Ideally you will have Customer research, advertising effectiveness, media measurement and digital analytic specialisms, knowledge and interest in sports content and global project management experience.