Consumer Insight Analyst l FMCG Client Side l Up to £25k l London l FN897737
An exciting opportunity client side for a graduate up to a year’s experience to join a leading company in a rapidly developing market. The Consumer Insight Analyst will be part of an innovation-focused team trying to keep up with consumer demand due to rise in healthy eating and raising awareness of reducing waste. Their role will be to deliver a competitor understanding to drive growth primarily through ad-hoc qualitative and quantitative research.
- Conduct and debrief of ad hoc market research projects for the central insights team.
- Deliver business recommendations based on market performance of their core business.
- To utilise a broad range of market research tools in the identification and application of business solutions
- To join the dots between different pieces of research and data to provide recommendations to the business i.e. insight.
- To support the deployment of meeting with the global insights team and the key agency partners
- To manage an effective process for the insights budget reporting, and facilitate team discussions on budget management
- Basic level of market research in an ad-hoc quantitative and qualitative methods
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to combine different data sources
- Highly numerate
- Familiar with market research continuous data