CRM Manager | Food Subscription Service | London | 45-55k
- Food Subscription Service
You’re an ambitious, passionate and driven CRM Manager keen to drive engagement, retention and loyalty of a rapidly growing customer base using digital CRM execution. You’re a data-driven marketer who understands how CRM can influence customer behaviour. You will have hands-on experience with developing CRM campaigns, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, be results focused on delivering and be excited about the potential for CRM at Subscription food service company. You will deliver our strategic vision of moving to fully integrated marketing and be able to push the boundaries within a forward-thinking business.
Reporting into the Head of CRM and initially managing two direct reports:
- Developing and executing a multi-channel CRM program. Segment, retain and win back customers with personalised and targeted communications
- You will enjoy helping to build strategic plans to optimise the customer journey across all touchpoints
- Creating integrated content and engagement programmes using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Designing and executing personalised marketing campaigns to communicate the spirit of Subscription food service company to build long lasting relationships with customers.
- Identify opportunities to ensure we are utilising all aspects of our technology and ESP to deliver leading customer engagement initiatives
- Working closely with the Data team to ensure the necessary customer data is available to act on insight
- Working closely with the Product team to manage the onsite customer experience and data flow
- Working closely with the Analytics team measuring the effectiveness of all campaigns, constantly looking to improve ROI
- A driven, proactive and results focused individual who is passionate about working in a fast paced, customer focussed business.
- Proven experience launching commercially successful, customer insight-led campaigns
- Recent experience on Salesforce Marketing Cloud with extensive hands-on experience of building campaigns using Journey Builder would be ideal
- Experience writing HTML
- Understanding of campaign delivery processes and best practice to ensure customer targeting, customer data and optimisation principles
- Ability to analyse and interpret campaign results, presenting clear results and actionable next steps
- Track record of working effectively and collaboratively in cross-functional teams and sound stakeholder management skills