Design-Focused Boutique Research Agency l Qualitative Consultants l Senior Research Executive & Research Executive l GF897798
An international boutique market research agency, who renowned for providing design-focused insight, is looking to hire creative qualitative consultants at the Research Executive and Senior Research Executive level. They are looking for candidates who are genuinely passionate about design research!
The Role: Qualitative Senior Research Executive & Research Executive
This is a great opportunity for a creative researcher, looking to gain exposure to qualitative research projects from end to end, including numerous international projects. Projects look at product design, packaging, innovation, designing brand language, retail spaces and UX. Methodologies vary across ethnography, focus groups, creative workshops, co-creation sessions, intercepts and online forums, to name a few. In this role, you will get:
- End to end project exposure: Working on a combination of online and offline qualitative studies, managing projects from beginning to end.
- The opportunity to work across multiple methodologies: Ethnography, focus groups, creative workshops, co-creation sessions, intercepts and online forums
- Responsibility for managing client relationships: Acting as a day to day contact for clients.
- Assist with business growth: Developing relationships with existing and new clients.
The ideal candidate will be a skilled researcher with strong experience across qualitative methodologies, but be adept at integrating research results from a range of sources to present a compelling story to clients. You’ll be both a clever thinker, a challenger of the status quo and a creative presenter who can deliver actionable insights with style and authority. You will have:
- A passion for working in design research. You do not need prior experience of working on design research projects.
- Experience of working within an agency environment.
- The ideal candidate will be from a qualitative or a mixed qual/ quant background.
- Ideally, have experience of using a variety of online and offline qualitative methodologies.
- Moderation experience is a bonus, but not essential.
- Ability to produce compelling and engaging deliverables.
- Strong and creative communication skills, with excellent written and spoken English.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please do get in touch.