Engagement Director | Innovation Consultancy | Central London | £75k-£100k +
- Innovation Consultancy
- Central London
- £75k-£100k +
This rapidly expanding consultancy prides themselves on their ability to innovate. Through thorough research and anticipating and predicting market trends, they produce new products/services to help clients achieve competitive advantage.
The position of an Engagement Director plays great importance for several of the growing technology accounts as well as growth of the organisation. The job is based on 3 main principles; client management, proposition development and excellent insight generation.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Engagement Director:
- Having experience of researching market, identifying key trends, building scenarios and evaluating commercial opportunities.
- Developing new concepts and working in a team to provide a healthy commercial evaluation.
- Managing and playing a key role in complex, international consulting projects.
- Making proposals and contributing towards pitches.
The key attributes of the Engagement Director include:
- Highly numerate and experience of managing large-scale projects
- Advance Microsoft Office Skills, especially PowerPoint.
- Existing experiences consulting B2B or B2C.
- Existing international experience managing B2B or B2C projects.
- Able to work with both quantitative and qualitative research.