This Global Consumer Electronics giant based in Surrey is looking for a Brand Equity and Campaign Development Insight Manager for 9 to 12 months.
You will be accountable for brand development within the Brand Insights Team with focus on:
1. Define Brand Equity & Campaign Measurement Methodology. Implement, roll out across Europe and manage operational shared service.
2. Work with Global Marketing Organization to embed global brand shared services and data across Europe
3. Guide communication and overall proposition development and evaluation working with the Brand Marketing Team.
4. Consumer segmentation and targeting definition at overall brand level – working with respective insight leaders at category level.
5. Cross category opportunity and proposition definition e.g. ecosystems, IOT etc.
To be successful in this role you ideally have:-
1.Solid experience in consumer research/insight roles
2.Specific experience working with marketing and driving brand and campaign development across and within categories (brand and portfolio development, equity definition and measurement, segmentation and targeting etc.)
3.Experience in running multi-country/lingual research programmes and a broad range of hands on research project management
4.Experience navigating complex organisations – ability to work within a complicated matrix structure of inter-related teams
5.Experience communicating and influencing senior management
6.Experience of delivering on consumer insights to drive business change
7.Proven experience in the synthesis of data and understanding from multiple data sources in order to produce tangible and meaningful insight (incorporating quantitative and qualitative, continuous and ad-hoc)
You must be available to start within a month.