The European Insights Manager for brand development and campaign measurement is a key role within the European Consumer & Market Intelligence team. Reporting to the European Insight Director, you will be responsible for partnering with the European Marketing Team to further develop the brand through the discovery and
application of consumer insights.
You will be accountable for brand development within the Brand Insights Team with focus on:
1. Define Brand Equity & Campaign Measurement Methodology. Implement, roll out across Europe and manage operational shared service.
2. Work with Global Marketing Organization to embed global brand shared services and data across Europe.
3. Guide communication and overall proposition development and evaluation working with the Brand Marketing Team.
4. Consumer segmentation and targeting definition at overall brand level – working with respective insight leaders at category level.
5. Cross category opportunity and proposition definition e.g. ecosystems, IOT etc.
To identify and drive application of brand insights into the business working with the European Marketing Team, European and Global CMI counterparts.
You will develop, lead and drive application across Europe of shared service solutions in brand measurement, campaign evaluation, segmentation and targeting.
You will work closely with EU counterparts to ensure integration of country needs and insights at all stages, ensuring Fit For Use of solutions.
You will partner with global insight teams to enhance brand measurement tools and measures.
Specific experience working with marketing and driving brand and campaign development across and within categories, brand and portfolio development, equity definition and measurement, segmentation and targeting etc.
Experience in running multi-country/lingual research programmes and a broad range of hands on research project management.
Experience navigating complex organisations – ability to work within a complicated matrix structure of inter-related teams.
Experience communicating and influencing senior management.
Experience of delivering on consumer insights to drive business change.
Proven experience in the synthesis of data and understanding from multiple data sources in order to produce tangible and meaningful insight, incorporating quantitative and qualitative, continuous and ad-hoc.