Group Research Manager | Global Insight & Strategy Consultancy | Central London | Ref: RF897369 | Salary up to £50k
- Global Insight & Strategy Consultancy
- Central London
- Ref: RF897369
- Salary up to £50k
An exciting global insight and strategy consultancy based in central London who have a unique opening for a Group Research Manager to work across all their sub-brands.
They are a vibrant company with brands that are pioneering in their field. Constantly looking to develop and continually wanting to learn they always aim to be one-step ahead of the competition.
As a Group Research Manager you will:
- Utilise both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies to gain customer insight
- Work on an array of projects such as U&As, segmentations, concept testing, NPD, comms, pricing and merger/acquisition research, which means that you will have plenty of variety!
- Devise recommendations and deliver insights that lead to verifiable business value
- Work with the Marketing, Sales, Product and Client Service teams to achieve market strategy initiatives.
- Collaborate with Customer Research/Insights counterparts throughout the organisation/regions
- Report into the VP of Customer Research- your opinions will be heard!
A suitable candidate will possess:
- 5+ years of relevant customer research experience
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple demands in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills
- Strong computer proficiency (Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint) and strong understanding on how to best present data to business teams.