Insight / Senior Insight Manager | 3-6 Month Contract | Global Drinks Company | London |£350-500 Day Rate | Ref:RF897479
- 3-6 Month Contract
- Global Drinks Company
- £350-500 Day Rate
A well-loved global drinks company based in London, they sell drinks across Europe in over 30 different countries. They are a forward-thinking business with a track record of disruptive innovation and a strong corporate culture based on sustainability.
They are going through an exciting period of growth and are looking to establish themselves in new markets across Europe. You will get to play a critical part in this, through championing the voice of the consumer and delivering key innovation initiatives.
This opportunity is a 3-6 month contract starting in mid-April.
- Support Group Marketing & Innovations Teams by delivering insights and championing the voice of the consumer.
- Manage ad hoc qualitative and quantitative research projects across brand, communications and innovations projects.
- Analysing, interpreting and embedding research learnings to drive actionable decisions.
- Experience leading the identification of consumer growth opportunities based on meaningful insight.
- Passionate about understanding consumers and using consumer understanding to bring clarity to a team.
- Ideally FMCG experience and even better if international experience.
- Talented at juggling lots of different projects and stakeholders with good communication skill.
- Ability to work comfortably with multiple data sources and making strategic recommendations off the back of it.