Insights Manager l Creative Marketing Agency l East Midlands l up to £70k l Ref:FN897467
I am currently recruiting for a Creative Marketing Agency based in a market town surrounded by hills and a famous forest just waiting to be explored. They are looking for an Insights Manager to join their fun and dynamic team.
This a great opportunity to work with a world-class, multichannel marketing services group, but still a family business. Driving innovation and change through insight, creativity, technology and delivery.
As an Insights Manager you will:
- Designing and managing a wide variety of research projects focusing on trend forecasting or customer insights in a wide range of sectors.
- Drive new development briefs and projects that help add value to, and secure long-term relationships with clients.
- Deliver clear and relevant insights to clients.
A suitable candidate will possess:
- Qualitative research techniques, such as:
- Co-creation and consumer workshops
- Accompanied shopping trips/at fixture research in retail
- Longitudinal studies, including diary studies
- Moderation skills aren’t essential (but some experience would be handy)
- Innovative qualitative techniques and approaches (e.g. semiotics, IAT etc.) – again beneficial, but not essential
- Experience of quantitative data interpretation to compliment qualitative findings (not analysis)
- In-depth and summary reporting