Regional Research Manager / Global Media Agency / East London / £35k-£40k
A global agency group with a tremendous network as well as having in excess of 8500+ employees and operating in over 130 countries. They are comprised of marketing communication, media and technology specialists with the main goal being the commitment to providing new solutions for the world’s largest brands. The agency has great responsibilities for strategies and planning with huge international clients e.g. Coca-Cola, Zurich Insurance, and GoPro among others.
The key day-to-day tasks of a Research Manager include:
- Providing support to Research Directors.
- Engaging with existing clients and strengthening relations.
- Provide adequate backing in the agencies’ new business efforts.
- Progressing and delivering proprietary research projects e.g. analysing data and presenting findings.
The Key attributes of the Regional Research Manager include:
- A maths or psychology related qualification, with an experience of analysing data.
- Knowledge of both quantitative and qualitative research techniques, with at least 3 years’ experience of working in a media/ad agency.
- Understanding of software, e.g. SPSS, Nielsen Clear decisions, Telmar, plus TGI and social listening tools
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Use of Powerpoint and Excel)