Research and Insight Manager l Warwick l up to £30k l EA897703
Are you interested in Sports Marketing? Looking for a change of scenery? I am currently recruiting for a Research and Insight Manager for an Innovative Sports Marketing Agency based in Warwick. They are an ambitious agency who continue to be the best insight and sports marketing agency in the UK. Delivering excellent service to their clients by providing engagement, insight, innovation and commercial growth. They already work with huge brands such as the Formula 1, the English Football League and British Athletics.
THE ROLE: RESEARCH AND INSIGHT MANAGER
The role is for a Research and Insight Manager reporting into the Head of Insight and Research. The purpose is to design quantitative and qualitative research, conduct the research and present the insight to the clients.
- Lead the delivery of research projects including liaising with clients.
- Design research projects including sample selection and questionnaire design.
- Carry out telephone interviews and facilitate focus groups.
- Make practical recommendations off the back of the research to inform client strategy.
- Manage their Sports Fan Panel including helping to develop their marketing and social media presence to increase engagement.
- You will also support the Senior Team in business development.
- Will probably be at the RE/SRE or Junior RM level.
- A passion for the sports industry.
- You will have experience running quantitative and qualitative research.
- High level of numeracy with proven data analysis experience.
- Ideally, experience using Excel or/and Business Intelligence Tools.
- You will also have experience presenting to key stakeholders.