Research Director | Clientside | Central London University | Maternity Cover Contract | £50k!
- Central London University
- Maternity Cover Contract
This University prides itself on diversity with around 25,000 students, and 2000 academic and support staff. Its main goal is to address London’s needs by promoting education and research of the highest quality. And is globally recognised for the vocational nature of the courses it provides.
Reporting to the Acting Director, you will have the opportunity to define an insight function and strategy to allow senior management to stimulate growth in terms of organisational success and customer experience.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Research Director:
- Allowing the university to create an effective marketing and recruitment strategy, supporting the university in producing strategic objectives by providing large depths of market intelligence.
- Identifying market trends, new product opportunities and new markets within the sector in order to aid the development of the university’s offering
- Aiding new course development while performing with more senior members.
- Being in charge of customer segmentation, brand awareness and recruitment insight.
- Knowledge of both qualitative and quantitative techniques, as well as significant experience within the Market Research environment.
- Advanced IT skills, especially being able to use spreadsheets, project management software and the use of statistical software e.g. SPSS.
- Prior experience of handling complex student records or membership databases.
- Prior experience of managing others.
- Emotional intelligence / being able to communicate easily.