Research Executive | Iconic Media Broadcasting Company | Central London | Up to £30k
- Iconic Media Broadcasting Company
- Central London
- Up to £30k
A well-established media broadcaster that consistently delivers high-quality, innovative and alternative content that challenges traditional media. They pride themselves on representing the UK’s diverse culture and stimulating debate.
Working in the Audience Research and Insight Team, you’ll provide research and insights to support commissioning, scheduling, marketing and business strategy; being the voice of the audience within the business.
The key responsibilities of this Research Executive role are to:
- Analyse channel and programme performance to provide strategic and tactical scheduling recommendations.
- Create relationships across the department and with stakeholders to deliver research analysis and insights directly to the stakeholders.
- Develop an understanding of the viewing landscape, whilst also reviewing portfolio and competitor performance.
- Undertake ad hoc commissioning research projects.
Ideal qualities of the Research Executive candidate are:
- A good understanding and interest in the UK Media landscape.
- Excellent presentation, written and numerical skills. With experience using Powerpoint and Excel.
- Ability to retain a close attention to detail whilst under pressure.
- Ideally, a relevant degree from a leading university.