Research Executive to Senior Research Executive l Client Side l Retail l £33,000 l EA897353
An exciting opportunity to be part of a revamped insights team based within a large retail company. These roles are mainly based at their head office in the Hertfordshire, but they encourage flexible working and have an office in Central London too.
They are looking for ambitious Research Executives to be the driving force behind improving customers experience.
As a Research Executive you will:
- Supporting brand development and evaluating brand performance against targets.
- Be responsible for taking the lead on consumer research projects to aid product innovation and quality perception.
- Building the research where appropriate (i.e. questionnaire design, online surveys) or liaising with internal testing teams or external agencies to brief and outsource the research.
- Analysing the results and writing up into a report format.
- Debriefing suppliers/product developers/technical on the research, advising on next steps for product improvement.
The Ideal Candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Conducting/delivering/reporting consumer and brand research and or technical evaluations.
- Analysing research data.
- Experience within Food/Retail/Manufacturing desirable.
- Experience within brand/comms and product and consumer market research desirable.
- Full mix of tracking and ad-hoc, quantitative and qualitative market research
- Degree/Equivalent qualification/and or experience.