Junior Research Executive | Central London
Do you want to get involved in the next step in audience measurement for media publishing? Does working with the Head of Research, ensuring that the standard and accuracy of the research is at the highest standard, sound like something you want on your CV? We are offering an exciting opportunity for a junior researcher to take the next step in their career.
You will be working with the Head of Research and supporting the client services team, as you run an innovative audience measurement survey. You will be liaising with clients and presenting insights that you have drawn from analysing the survey data to them.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Supporting the Head of Research, liaising with clients and ensuring that the data is delivered on time and to the highest possible standard.
- Co-ordinate responses to the subscribers of the survey, answering requests and queries.
- Ensure that the data is being presented in the best way, both with the client servicing team and the computer bureaux.
- Attending monthly Liaison & Technical Committee Meetings
- Minimum 1 year of experience within a research department of an advertising agency, media owner or research company.
- Experience of working with commercial teams who make use of data for planning/buying and selling purposes is helpful.
- A basic understanding of different research methodologies and experience of questionnaire design / management is an advantage.
- A self-starter with the ability to work unsupervised. The candidate should be highly organised, have good analytical and insight skills, as well as an ability to uncover insights from research data.
- Experience in using data analysing tools such as: Telmar, Kantar Choices, IMS Clear Decisions or similar data analysis tool, would be desirable.