Research Manager to Associate Director l Media Agency l £45k l GF896983
A global leader in Media Research, this agency offers a range of bespoke services, giving their clients a deeper understanding of the relationships consumers have with media. They are looking for a Research Manager or Associate Director to join their dynamic team.
This a great opportunity to work with the world’s most recognisable brands within Media and Sports, helping them navigate and succeed in a rapidly evolving media industry. Clients include the likes of the BBC, Google, Spotify and Formula 1. They provide a rich programme of learning and development to support employees in developing and shaping their careers in market research.
As a Research Manager or Associate Director, you will:
- Lead bespoke research projects, managing them from beginning to end. You will be responsible for the design and implementation of every element, ensuring that the project is carried out on time, to a high-standard and within budget.
- Deliver reports to a major client, based on ongoing data collection.
- Using analytical skills to present well thought out solutions to a clients’ business issues.
- Write excellent proposals, securing new business with existing and new clients.
- Build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, communicating to a high standard.
A suitable candidate will possess:
- The ability to design and deliver quantitative research projects to a high standard, working within a research agency environment
- Excellent client servicing skills, with a track record of building strong relationships.
- The ability to provide creative solutions to client problems.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Experience of working in media or a keen interest in the media industry.