Research Manager / Healthcare Consultancy Group / South-West London / £40k-£50k
Pre-dominantly based in the UK, the company also has offices in the USA and Asia. They are a global market research led healthcare consultancy group, purely focusing on the pharmaceutical industry. Their main goal is to infuse the sciences behind market research with their substantial branding knowledge to provide observations of the highest quality that clients can be satisfied with.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Research Manager include:
- Managing multi-country and domestic research projects
- Aiding development of current/new business with Global clients.
- Engaging in strategic consultancy projects
- Training/supervising graduates and junior project teams
The key attributes of the Research Manager include:
- Knowledge of pharma/healthcare agency qualitative market research
- Knowledge of quant is a bonus.
- A great understanding of Microsoft Office, especially Word and PowerPoint.
- The ability to travel both domestically and internationally as and when required.