Research Manager / Research Agency / Central London / £35k-45k
This agency is a rapidly expanding one and has many clients in the UK of a large magnitude, e.g. think Boots, Carlsberg, the BBC, Marks & Spencer among others. The agency prides themselves on adaptability and spotting new ways of doing tasks and as a result employees aren’t limited with their freedom.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Research Manager include:
- Work on several projects at once, while still providing high levels of accuracy in providing data, analysing and reporting.
- Ability to deal with clients and help strengthen existing relations.
- Be able to write innovative yet precise questionnaires
- Provide a major supporting role to senior staff members with new business and being able to aid proposals/strategies.
The key attributes of the Research Manager include:
- Being skilled in quant analysis and reporting.
- Be able to work in a team (2 people) in a wider qualitative environment.
- Have knowledge of ad hoc quant and previous experience of ideally qual/quant projects.