Research Opportunity | Trends Consultancy | West London | £30k Dependent on Experience | CB897352
- Trends Consultancy
- West London
- £30k Dependent on Experience
We’re working with a trends and innovation consultancy based in West London who are looking for a researcher to join their team.
They work across sectors, including food & beverage, fashion, beauty, design, hospitality and retail.
They research and distil trends for their reports library as well as custom projects for clients. They gather insights across 5 continents and utilise a team of over 150 industry experts.
The London-based Advisory Researcher will work with the Advisory team, supporting dayto-day project work, helping to meet deadlines and contribute to client-facing deliverables with key research initiatives.
You will gather insights through desk research, interviewing industry experts and regularly attend important industry events.
- Conducting desk research and working through client and Advisory team briefs
- Identifying and collating research to create new trends and themes
- Building mood boards and finding supporting imagery
- Modifying Keynote files and templates
- Reviewing past work and archives for relevant research
- Educated to at least degree level in a related discipline
- 0-2 years work experience in a relevant environment
- Ability to think creatively, explore different concepts and identify underlying common themes
- Passion for consumer insights, trends and how they can be used commercially
- Articulate with good communication skills
- Strong analytic skills are essential
- Strong visual skills and attention to detail
- Experience of researching or working with clients in Asia would be a plus