Senior Data Processing Executive | Award-winning Boutique Agency | East London | £35k!
- Award-winning Boutique Agency
- East London
This agency specialises in kids and education research and own one of the UK’s largest youth research panels, which is used to help blue-chip brands such as BBC, Barclays and Sport England, as well as advertising agencies and the UK’s top universities win over Millennials and Gen Z.
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will have the opportunity to gain ownership over projects, getting involved in all the technical aspects of a project from producing online survey scripts, data tabulations, data exports and other market research deliverables.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Senior Data Processing Executive:
- Able to amend/set up data capture surveys or data cross tabulation scripts in a timely and effective manner.
- Come up with improvements of current processes or tasks whenever possible.
- Mentoring junior staff and enabling them to develop in all aspects of the process.
- Ability to work with both clients and suppliers without straining relationships.
The key attributes of the Senior Data Processing Executive include:
- Have prior experience in the market research process.
- Both knowledge in Market Research online survey software and Market Research data cross-tabulation software.
- Emotional intelligence / be able to communicate easily.
- Training other junior members of staff, and being a good mentor.
- Logical chain of thoughts, and the ability to put these thoughts into action.