Senior Insight Executive & Insight Executive l International Media Owner l London l Up to £30,000 l GF897735
My Client is an International Media Owner who is looking to hire an ambitious Senior Insight Executive and Insight Executive.
The Role: Senior Insight Executive and Insight Executive
The Senior Insight Executive and Insight Executive will be responsible for providing fundamental research support to the commercial team, helping them to construct compelling sales narratives. You will use multiple syndicated and bespoke research sources to pull together integrated insights around brands and audiences across a variety of TV, Music, Print and Social platforms. The projects will look at a variety of different platforms, so there is a great opportunity to work on a diverse range of studies. On top of this, you will also get involved in broader thought leadership pieces, assisting with wider business strategy through bespoke market research project. Day to day responsibilities include:
- Running bespoke research projects, end to end, across quantitative and qualitative methodologies.
- Generating regular reports, using a variety of muti-market audience measurement tools e.g. PAMCo and Rajar.
- Pull and analyse survey data e.g TGI and Global Web Index.
- Provide broad market, category and brand advertising reports.
- Drive digital knowledge across the insight team and interrogate various analytics tools to provide digital commercial data and support.
The ideal Senior Insight Executive or Insight Executive
- Experience of filtering and interpreting primary or secondary market research resources, turning them into usable insights for non-research teams
- your experience could have been gained at another media owner, media agency, or market research/strategy agency.
- Ideally, you will have some media experience, but this is not essential.
- You will be highly numerate and articulate, with the ability to analyse, interpret and present data creatively.
- An analytical thinker with an enquiring mind; interested in the world around them (.e.g. current affairs, consumer trends and culture)
- A confident communicator. Able to deal with people at all levels internally and externally.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity please get in touch.