Senior Research Consultant | Public Health | Strategic Research & Comms Agency | Central London
- Public Health
- Strategic Research & Comms Agency
- Central London
We are currently working on a Senior Research Consultant opportunity for leading reputation, public affairs and strategic communications agency based in central London.
For more than a decade, they have taken the latest developments in opinion research and tailored them to provide clients with evidence and insights, helping to inform strategies, change behaviour and define debates.
They own one of the largest panels of legislators and other senior influencers in the UK and Brussels, including governments, corporations, charities, pressure groups, trade associations, media, political parties, think tanks and trades unions.
The Opportunity – Senior Research Consultant
This is an exciting opportunity to join a stimulating and intellectual environment where you will work with government departments, charities and healthcare providers, helping them understand public perception in order to manage their reputation, as well as helping them develop policy.
Specifically, the role entails:
- Identifying, developing and managing commercial relationships with high profile clients in the social sector
- Supporting Team Leaders and Directors in producing successful proposals
- Developing innovative solutions to research briefs, deploying quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Delivering first class insight and strategic counsel to clients around reputation, public policy and communications
- Demonstrating a commercial focus on all projects, coordinating and managing suppliers
The ideal Senior Research Consultant will have experience of:
- Conducting multi-stage quantitative and qualitative research projects, including in international markets
- Quantitative research techniques, including designing questionnaires, and checking and analysing data (using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint)
- Qualitative research techniques, including developing screeners, discussion guides, and conducting in-depth interviews/focus groups
- Secondary data analysis, including official statistics
- Developing and successfully managing client relationships and delivering recommendations to which turn insight into action