Senior Research Executive (Digital) l Broadcaster l London l £30-£40k l GF897655
This company is a market leading network that distributes highly valued, original programmes across 200 territories. With a truly innovative business model, the network has recently reported a record-breaking revenue across both traditional and digital mediums. They have a collaborative and creative culture, continually looking to develop and challenge their employees, helping them to reach their full potential. They are currently looking for a bright Senior Research Executive to join their Digital team.
The Role: Senior Research Executive (Digital)
This is a unique opportunity. You will be a driving force behind the growth of the network’s digital offering, contributing to content, marketing and functionality. Working closely with the Digital Director, you will:
- Act as the first point of contact for day to day data requests cross digital platforms.
- Build relationships with VoD content, marketing, scheduling and the product team, helping them to make key decisions though insight.
- You will produce accurate, timely and insightful reports, predominantly using Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and other data where appropriate.
- Respond to ad hoc research requests, across quantitative and qualitative methodologies, running the research in-house and commisioning it out to agencies where appropriate.
- Support the team in building a centre of excellence for VOD intelligence.
- Keep abreast of wider customer trends and the competitive market landscape.
The ideal Senior Research Executive will have:
- Experience of reporting on digital platforms, using Adobe Analytics, producing clear recommendations.
- Quantitative research experience gained in either a research, advertising or media agency, or within a client company.
- Highly numerate and able to deal with large datasets.
- Strong communication skills, interpreting data to a variety of different stakeholders.
- Experience in using Excel and PowerPoint.