Senior Research Executive | Insight and Innovation Consultancy | Central London | £35k!
- Insight and Innovation Consultancy
- Central London
This consultancy pride themselves on being able to fuse latest tech with traditional methodologies to deliver work of the highest standard. Working on the boundaries of insight to help stimulate the growth of their clients.
The position of the Senior Research Executive plays a vital role in delivering insight and innovation towards all different sectors of the company, enabling the suitable candidate to work on a variety of different projects. Furthermore, it provides great responsibilities and allows development of being a project manager, as you will be in control of managing, designing and delivering creative insight projects.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Senior Research Executive:
- Performing tasks with more senior members to understand clients’ needs and wants.
- Responsible for creating project teams to complete the tasks given of a high standard, while restrictions are given e.g. time/budget requirements.
- Managing and motivating the projects external resources in order to meet client needs, and being able to analyse/feedback to the resourcing team when the project is completed.
- Ensuring capacity utilisation is maximised within the project team without de-motivating members of the workforce.
The key attributes of the Senior Research Executive include:
- Experience of insight methodologies, and a proven record of managing, designing and delivering creative insight projects.
- Highly analytical with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work with a variety of qualitative methods.
- Experience of working with several projects at once, portraying management skills and abilities to project plan.
- Previous experience of working within the insight, innovation or consultancy industry.