Senior Research Executive l MRS Nominee l London l £30-£35k l GF897622
My client is an award-winning boutique insight agency, recently nominated for an MRS award. As a relatively new company, they are already starting to make huge waves within the insight industry, picking up multiple awards and nominations. As such, they are looking to steadily expand, incorporating inquisitive, smart and enthusiastic insight professionals. This is a great opportunity to work on a wide range of exciting international projects, from the tactical to the more strategic, developing your skills alongside an experienced and supportive team.
The Role: Senior Research Executive
The agency believes that the best ideas come from working as a team, so you will be brought into a collaborative working atmosphere that adopts a relatively flat team structure. As a Senior Research Executive, this offers you great exposure, as you will contribute to projects from beginning to end. You will work on:
- Quantitative and Qualitative research: Be hands on i.e. conducting and analysing qual, writing questionnaires, analysing data etc.
- A variety of projects: Looking at segmentation, innovation, pricing, branding/comms and other strategic areas.
- International projects: A large percentage of the work they do is international and there is some opportunity to travel.
- A wide range of sectors: The sectors they work within tend to cover Technology, Leisure and Financial Services, working with a variety of blue-chip clients.
- Maintaining and building client relationships: Be client facing, supporting with day to day queries, presenting insight and looking for commercial opportunities.
The ideal Senior Research Executive will have:
- 2 years’ experience of working within a mainstream or more specialist agency.
- You may have been working in a mixed quantitative and qualitative position or a purely quantitative one, but you must be open to using both methodologies. This agency is methodology agnostic and everyone gets involved in both disciplines.
- In terms of personality fit, they are looking for smart and creative thinkers, who are excited by the prospect of working for a growing agency!