Senior Strategy Consultant Opportunity | Brand Strategy Consultancy | East London | Up To £50k | CB897447
- Brand Strategy Consultancy
- East London
- Up To £50k
Our client is a boutique brand strategy consultancy who work across professional and financial services as well as areas including fashion, luxury and retail. Clients they work with include Stella McCartney, Selfridges, Allied Irish, the Royal Academy of Arts, City Group and Virgin.
They work with their clients on strategic brand consultants, that define a clear purpose, pinpoint market positioning for growth, develop propositions that differentiate, create visual identity and expression, and advise on brand architecture.
In particular they focus on internal company change – they analyse cultures, develop employer brands, deliver behaviour change, transform employee experiences, and embed brand into business decision-making and talent strategy.
They’re a small team based in East London who build long term relationships with senior client stakeholders and ground their consultancy in insights.
Our client is looking for a Senior Strategy Consultant to join their team.
- Deliver a variety of key client accounts across: brand, culture and experience strategy
- Work on and sometimes lead brand strategy projects
- Ensure smooth running of projects from briefing to completion
- Work closely with the Client Services team to ensure commercially profitable projects whilst delivering high quality solutions to clients
- Supports on new business proposals and pitches and identified growth opportunities
- Help secure multi-year long relationships
- Someone who can assimilates insights and ideas to develop inspiring, imaginative and grounded breaking brand strategies.
- Able to lead and run smaller projects with minimal support from Directors
- Someone who can work collaboratively on larger, more complex projects.
- Someone who can manage more junior consultants
- Able to grow and nurture existing client relationships by leveraging wider insights identified in a project to build the business case and approach for new business proposals and talk client through the value of our approach
- Able to challenge and truly identify the real business problem for clients.’
- Someone who offers fresh perspectives and demonstrates structured thinking and impeccable attention to detail
- Able to create targeted and focused thought-pieces that can be used in new business activities
- Someone constantly seeking to enrich understanding by learning from new thinking and different perspectives.
- Not someone afraid of venturing into new territories and seeking opportunity and possibility down every avenue.
- Someone who can tell compelling and inspiring stories in new and creative ways
- Someone who can develop a strong rapport with the client teams