Senior Research Executive | Spanish Speaking | Buckinghamshire | £28k-£32k | CB897666
- Spanish Speaking
Our client is a market research agency based just outside of London in Buckinghamshire who are looking for a Spanish speaking Senior Research Executive to work with one of their major automotive clients in South America.
Our client specialises in delivering customer experience research for the biggest names in the automotive, financial and travel sectors with offices based across the globe. They apply innovative tech-focused solutions to help their clients understand their consumers and develop ways to best serve and retain them.
THE ROLE- SENIOR RESEARCH EXECUTIVE (SPANISH SPEAKING)
The role will be focused on managing quantitative research projects for one of their major automotive clients, focused on the South American markets.
In this you will:
- Conduct thoughtful and insightful analysis and develop meaningful hypotheses from a variety of data
- Maintaining relationships with key client contacts; attendance at and participation in regular client meetings
- Attend client briefings and make a contribution regarding solution design and approach.
- Design research and reporting solutions and write proposals and recommendations based on findings
- Maintain strong relationships with clients to support repeat business
- Support and coach junior team members
- Communicate and present results to clients
Requirements for the role include:
- Strong Spanish skills
- An ability to design a questionnaire
- Prior experience in a market research agency
- An ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Strong project management skills