SRE or Junior Research Manager opportunity | Clientside | Food Services | Berkshire | Ref: RF897437 | £28-34k DOE
- Food Services
- Ref: RF897437
- £28-34k DOE
A leading foodservice wholesale distributor and the preferred supply partner for over 60,000 businesses across the UK.
They are an exciting company with a track record of service excellence. Constantly looking to develop their employees with professional qualifications and training, they take pride in the skills of their workforce.
As a SRE/Junior RM you will:
- Oversee the designing, executing and delivering of ad hoc and continuous research – driving value out of existing data sources through desk research, and commissioning new research where required
- Be part of the central Marketing Team and get to develop, manage, analyse and present industry leading insight to the business, inform decision-making and raise the profile of the ‘voice of the customer’ within the business
- Utilise qual, quant and market trends data to provide insights around ‘all-day-dining’ and what that means or help to develop an innovation pipeline and category growth plans.
- Be supporting stakeholders from Sales, Buyers, Category Managers or Marketing meaning that you will have high visibility within the business and therefore a real opportunity to make an impact.
A suitable candidate will possess:
- 5+ years in a research and insights environment
- A passion for food and dining out/cooking
- Ability to work confidently with graphs and data tables
- Solid project and organisational skills to ensure punctual delivery of multiple tasks