Consultant / Senior Consultant – Growth Strategy – Tech, Media & Sports
We are working with a Growth Strategy Consultancy who are hiring for a Consultant and Senior Consultant to join their London team.
Who they are?
A boutique strategy consultancy working with top-tier brands like Google, Apple, Disney, Spotify, Amazon, BBC Sports, ECB and Chelsea FC.
What you’ll do?
Equally comfortable with qual and quant, your work will include desk research and market analysis, competitor and customer intelligence, financial modelling, as well as workshop facilitation in order to develop customer, opportunity and partnership strategies for clients. For example, recent projects have included:
- Opportunity analysis for digital audio market leader
- European Go-To-Market Strategy for market leading US broadcast solutions provider
- Creating a new OTT service for a major international broadcaster
What you need?
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-6 years of consulting experience at a top strategy house or in a corporate strategy team
- Experience of managing projects and individual workstreams from proposal to presentation
- The enthusiasm and ability to build, own and grow client accounts
- Comfort with qual and quant data, providing insights into client challenges, markets, customers and competitors
- Experience of designing and developing complex analytical frameworks and financial models
- A passion for and understanding of media, technology, entertainment and advertising