Customer Experience Manager | Financial Services | 12mth FTC | Reading / Stirling / Remote UK | £70k
This global Investment Management PLC is undergoing significant digital transformation as they shift from providing a broadly intermediated, product-based offering to one that creates market leading, customer led propositions sold through multiple channels with a strong focus on mobile and digital.
Passionate about driving transformation change to deliver a better Customer Experience? Come and join this Customer Experience & Journey Improvement team who are front and centre of a huge business transformation. We’re looking for individuals who have the CX know how, are dynamic change agents and are keen to join an energetic team on a journey to deliver every day for their customers.
Within the Customer Savings and Investment business, their vision is to simplify, enable and upgrade their end to end service for existing customers. They are investing heavily in new technologies and a complete transformation of their operating environment. At the heart of this is the outcome and experience they provide to “customers”. This role sits within the Customer Experience & Journey Improvement team who are pivotal to ensuring they deliver that compelling and consistent Customer Experience.
The Customer Experience/Journey Manager has responsibility for delivering our Customer Experience Strategy and prioritised areas of our improvement agenda into practical deliverables and changes within our respective Customer Journeys. Defining and delivering a clear and well-articulated view of the end to end journey across product, channel and communications.
The location will be based at Stirling or Reading offices with flexibility for some home working. Remote working from UK will also be considered. The role is initially being offered as a 12 Month Fixed Term contract.
You will contribute to the identification of customer experience issues through both customer and operational insight and to overlay this across the customer journey which will be used as a platform to design interventions, improving the experience and/or a newly designed journey, both of which will need to address those issues. Importantly you will also be accountable for creating digitally designed journeys as a vehicle to drive customer adoption and a step change in the experience.
Activities that you will be responsible for include, but are not restricted to:
- To set and drive the vision for the customer journey and lead the delivery of a great customer experience
- Mapping the ‘As Is’ customer journey down to a detailed level and support the creation of ‘To be’ journey maps
- Facilitation of customer experience/journey improvement plan delivery from design, through delivery and operationalisation
- Protect the integrity of the journey and experience through the delivery of change
- Accountable for delivery of agreed improvements in KPIs, including customer and journey metrics
- Manage and engage with a range of internal governance, consultants, existing partners and vendors through which to communicate our customer experience outcomes
You will have:
- Expert knowledge of Customer Experience, Journey Management and Journey Mapping
- Understanding and experience of how to drive customer adoption into Digital channels, along with experience of digital and omni-channel journey design, and associated initiatives and technologies.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of improvement methodology and delivery of improvement activity at pace
- Experience design and ‘to be’ creative with articulation of improvements needed against business process, communications and system changes
- Extensive experience of turning insight, including customer feedback and journey performance analytics, into tangible improvement activity and establishing a clear set of improvement priorities
- Ideally experienced in delivering improvement activity within an organisation undertaking significant transformation
- Significant experience of managing and influencing a range of senior stakeholders and business leaders with competing interests / knowledge, providing guidance , expertise and recommendation to senior leaders
- You will be passionate about customers and have detailed knowledge of our target customers and their needs, behaviours, instincts and experiential requirements
People who work at this Global PLC agree that it is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It’s also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that’s totally focused on customers. They work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and they actively encourage diversity across the business. They also understand that your working pattern may need to be tailored to suit you – please let us know if you’d like to discuss a flexible working arrangement.