Customer Journey Manager | Financial Services | 12mth FTC | Reading / Stirling / Remote | £65k
About the job
This global Investment Management PLC is undergoing significant digital transformation as they shift from providing a broadly intermediated, product-based offering to one that creates market leading, customer led propositions sold through multiple channels with a strong focus on mobile and digital.
Passionate about driving transformation change to deliver a better Customer Experience? Come and join a Customer Experience & Journey Improvement team who are front and centre of this business transformation.
The Customer Journey Manager has responsibility for delivering our Customer Experience Strategy. Defining and delivering a clear and well-articulated view of the end to end journey across product, channel and communications.
The location will be based Stirling or Reading offices with flexibility for some home working or could be more remote. The role is initially being offered as a 12 Month Fixed Term contract.
You will contribute to the identification of customer experience issues through both customer and operational insight and to overlay this across the customer journey which will be used as a platform to design interventions, improving the experience and/or a newly designed journey, both of which will need to address those issues. Importantly you will also be accountable for creating digitally designed journeys as a vehicle to drive customer adoption and a step change in the experience.
· To set and drive the vision for the customer journey and lead the delivery of a great customer experience
· Mapping the ‘As Is’ customer journey down to a detailed level and support the creation of ‘To be’ journey maps
· Facilitation of customer experience/journey improvement plan delivery from design, through delivery and operationalisation
· Protect the integrity of the journey and experience through the delivery of change
· Accountable for delivery of agreed improvements in KPIs, including customer and journey metrics
· Manage and engage with a range of internal governance, consultants, existing partners and vendors through which to communicate our customer experience outcomes
You will have:
· Expert knowledge of Customer Experience, Journey Management and Journey Mapping
· Understanding and experience of how to drive customer adoption into Digital channels, along with experience of digital and omni-channel journey design, and associated initiatives and technologies.
· Good working knowledge and understanding of improvement methodology and delivery of improvement activity at pace
· Experience design and ‘to be’ creative with articulation of improvements needed against business process, communications and system changes
· Extensive experience of turning insight, including customer feedback and journey performance analytics, into tangible improvement activity and establishing a clear set of improvement priorities
· Ideally experienced in delivering improvement activity within an organisation undertaking significant transformation
· Significant experience of managing and influencing a range of senior stakeholders and business leaders with competing interests / knowledge, providing guidance , expertise and recommendation to senior leaders
Location: Stirling OR Reading with some homeworking OR remote.