Qualitative Senior Research Executive and Research Manager / Boutique Design Research Agency / London / Up to £48,000
We are working with a boutique design research and innovation agency that has a new opening for a Qualitative Senior Research Executive and Research Manager to join their team in London.
Who they are?
- A Specialist Design Research Agency: Work on international projects from packaging design to new product development, innovation and sustainability pieces!
- Great Clients Portfolio: The biggest names in FMCG including Diageo, Unilever and PepsiCo. Also now expanding into other sectors, working with the likes of Facebook and Instagram.
- Unrivalled Training: Offer award-winning training and welfare support.
What you’ll do?
You will be joining the Qual team where you will write proposals, moderate a range of online and face-to-face sessions, undertake analysis, build long-term client relationships, and draft debriefs. There will be the opportunity to independently tackle smaller projects whilst also supporting other senior members of the team to deliver international design research briefs for the likes of Diageo, PepsiCo and Facebook. This is a great opportunity for a qualitative researcher who is fascinated by design to join a creative and innovative team!
Who you are?
The ideal Senior Research Executive / Research Manager will have:
- Experience working in a research agency. Ideally 4+ years.
- Strong knowledge of qualitative research methods and moderation experience (either face-to-face or online).
- Experience in managing research projects from end to end.
- Must have a keen passion for design!