Quant Research Executive | Boutique Design Research Agency | London | Up to £34,000 DOE
We are working with a boutique design research and innovation agency that has a new opening for a Quantitative Research Executive or Senior Research Executive to join their team in London.
Who they are?
- A Specialist Design Research Agency: Work on international projects from packaging design to new product development, innovation and sustainability pieces!
- Great Clients Portfolio: The biggest names in FMCG including Diageo, Unilever and PepsiCo. Also now expanding into other sectors, working with the likes of Facebook and Instagram.
- Unrivalled Training: Offer award-winning training and welfare support.
What you’ll do?
You will be an integral part of the research function, joining the Quant team and working on projects from end-to-end, from project management to contributing to proposals, drafting debriefs, undertaking analysis, and liaising with fieldwork suppliers. You will support senior members of the team to deliver international design research briefs for the likes of Diageo, PepsiCo and Facebook. This is a great opportunity for a quantitative researcher who is fascinated by design to join a creative and innovative team!
Who you are?
The ideal Research Executive/Senior Research Executive will have:
- Experience working in a research agency. Ideally, 6 months plus.
- Strong knowledge of quantitative research methods.
- Must have a keen passion for design!