Research Manager – Senior Research Manager / Strategic Qual & Planning Agency / Flexible working and unrivalled culture!
I’m working with a boutique research and planning agency who have an exciting new opening for a Research Manager / Senior Research Manager to join their team.
Who they are?
- A boutique qual & planning shop working with the likes of Heineken, Sainsburys, Sky, Ford, VCCP and Adam&Eve DDB.
- Work on global projects, including strategic brand positioning, creative development, product and service innovation and audience segmentation.
- Combine a suite of qual methods including focus groups, depths, workshops, online communities, video diaries, and recently, AI-driven trends forecasting tools.
- Offer a superb work environment; focussing on one project at a time so they have the headspace to do great work. Plus, they offer time off in lieu of fieldwork and, whilst the office is based in London, the team go in 1-2 days a week so are open to remote working options.
What you’ll do?
Work with a senior, razor-sharp team and deliver global, strategic insight projects from proposal to debrief. The types of briefs you will work on could involve for example:
- Helping Shell understand how truckers buy motor oil
- Helping Chanel understand the behaviours of affluent millennials
- Helping Apple develop a new iPhone to meet the demands of Gen-Z.
What you need?
The ideal Research Manager / Senior Research Manager will have:
- 3-5 years experience in qualitative research
- The experience to hit the ground running, supporting a senior team with projects.
- International and online qual experience role
- The hunger to push on over time, and bags of personality and energy too!