Senior Digital Analyst | Client-side | Leading Opera Theatre | Digital Analytics | London Based
We are currently working on a fantastic client-side opportunity with a leading Opera Theatre who are looking for a Senior Digital Analyst to join their team (London based).
One of the worlds greatest opera and ballet companies renowned for it’s outstanding performances. They have an established data team and recently underwent a large scale digital transformation and as a result have a wealth of data to utilise that informs business strategy.
The main purpose of this role is to deliver insightful analysis from digital services (predominantly website analytics) in the form of reports and to support the organisations culture of data driven, continuous improvement.
Sources of data include but are not limited to Google Analytics, their ticketing system, streaming services, and social monitoring tools.
- Delivering and improving data collection and configuration of web analytics
- Translating business requirements into well-defined briefs
- Delivering performance reporting and providing analytical insights
Key attributes of the suitable Senior Digital Analyst include:
- Experience delivering analysis and reporting (Google Analytics)
- Data visualisation skills with tools such as Tableau
- The ability to turn data into clear, actionable stories
As well as an annual salary review, flexible working hours, and an in-house Occupational Health Advisor, this organisation also support their staff by ensuring regular team meetings to voice opinions and to reflect on achievements, local business discounts, and access to well-being services such as massages, yoga, and an Osteopath at reduced rates.