Research Manager VOC | Financial Services | 17mth FTC | Reading/Stirling/Remote UK | £50k
This global Investment Management PLC is undergoing significant digital transformation as they shift from providing a broadly intermediated, product-based offering to one that creates market leading, customer led propositions sold through multiple channels with a strong focus on mobile and digital.
This role is perfect for a senior insight executive and is pivotal in running the VoC program including management, continuous improvement and drawing out actionable insight from the VoC program and primary insight. The role can be based in Reading OR Stirling with some home working OR more remotely.
· Utilise the Customer Insight infrastructure to uncover new customer insights and communicate them with the business, ensuring these are incorporated in customer Journey, communications and product design.
· The creation of customer reporting and narrative, this will include Executive reporting.
· Working with the customer experience and journey improvement team and the wider business to ensure reporting is compelling, insightful, relevant and actionable.
· Contribute to the development of the Voice of the Customer program, this will focus on optimising the existing infrastructure on the VoC program and developing this to incorporate new journeys and touchpoints but also maximising the features and functionality of the Qualtrics platform.
· Report and measure our Customer KPI metrics, using insights to assist the team with action planning and drive improvement across these KPI’s
· Help to embedding a customer-centric culture across the business and champion the customer so we continuously put them at the heart of our activities.
Skills and experience required:
Working knowledge of insight generation including, VoC, ad-hoc, communications tracking and the ability to translate this into actionable insights as well as management reporting of insight
- Working knowledge of Qualtrics or other inhouse survey platform (e.g. confirmit, Medallia)
- Experience of drawing insights from a VoC program
- Experience of deep diving into the data
- Experience of building dashboards
- Experience of accessing and extracting scores from the dashboards
- Experience of building surveys
- Experience of ensuring that a VoC program runs smoothly from data flows to customer contact
- Experience of running end to end project and managing 3rd parties.
Ideally you will around 5+ years working in a customer insight team on client or agency side with experience working building and managing survey tracking programs. This role is being offered initially as a 17 month Fixed Term Contract with highly competitive base salary and full company benefits, including up to 20% bonus.