This is a Key Client Service Account Management role working with a Global Automotive account. As part of European Regional Servicing Team, working from your home office. Some travel required.
Advertising research / creative development is required for this role. Automotive experience would be a positive.
Key Desired Experience/Skills:
- Proven track record of successful account management/client servicing gained within a Market Research agency environment (3+ yrs, could be mix of agency/client side), currently operating at a mid-level (Account Manager level)
- Broad market research experience,
- Strong track record in brand/advertising tracking and creative development research (quant and qual preferred, quant a MUST HAVE)
- Strong analytical, enquiring, insightful and strategic thinking abilities
- Ability to translate research data into action and deliver action-oriented story-based debriefs
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including confident and persuasive approach to meetings/presentations
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong organizational/time management skills and ability to work off own initiative
- Fluent in English, additional fluency in main European languages desirable
- Location : Flexible, remote working.
- Working as part of Regional Servicing Team to ensure multi-country tracking and pre-testing program delivers against overall client expectation/needs.
- Key day to day contact for client(s) in terms of communication, servicing, and consultation around the program
- Ongoing liaison with central operational team to ensure effective program execution, including questionnaire/study/data management
- Manages reporting/deliverables with support of central operations team
- Works with support of Regional Account Lead on insight generation and delivers clear conclusions and recommendation/direction to client team(s) based on findings from program data
- Share delivery/presenting of reports/deliverables as required
- Develops understanding of client’s portfolio and marketing agenda to ensure research program provides the guidance required by client
- Works with Account Lead to identify potential growth/cross-sell opportunities to build agency footprint and assists in proposing appropriate research solutions to client that meet the identified needs