We’re working with a Market Intelligence Consultancy based in Hertfordshire who are looking to hire for Analysts and Senior Market Analysts across their business.
Established for over 35 years, this consultancy delivers in-depth analysis and forecasts on a global scale, giving advice on strategic positioning, market trends, competitive forces and technological developments to a range of blue-chip clients across Consumer Tech, Educational Tech and Media sectors.
The Opportunity – Analysts and Senior Market Analysts
You will play a vital role in supporting the consultancies regular market tracking which is supported by every major company in that space e.g. Google, Microsoft and Apple just to name a few!
This is a great opportunity to produce thought-provoking reports as well as presentations based on good quality analysis and your own original research.
- Help to continue to build and develop the team’s expertise in the cost-effective collection of non-automated data
- Client project management and added value client contact
- Analysis of data and preparation of high quality reports and presentations to clients
- Work with the Business Development and Service Delivery teams to exploit new revenue opportunities
- Work with the Marketing team to maximise awareness as industry experts (press articles, conference presentations)
- (Where applicable) Manage a team of analysts to deliver the team’s objectives
The ideal Analysts and Senior Market Analysts will have:
- Experience in the delivery of research and analysis-based consulting services to clients
- An understanding of the related industries at a global level in terms of markets, players, trends and disruptive technologies
- An understanding of the latest techniques regarding data collection, research methodologies, analysis and forecasting of complex rapidly changing disruptive technologies
- Proven ability to cold call and collect information through excellent telephone interviewing skills
- Strong project management, client management and account management skills
- Excellent analytical & presentation skills
- Can demonstrate business development skills to identify extend and develop new services