We are working on an exciting Associate Consultant opportunity with a global co-creation and innovation agency based in central London.
Headquartered in London, this agency has offices across Europe, North America, South America and Asia. They have grown 10% year on year, with over 130 people in their London office alone. Furthermore, they have ambitious plans for future growth!
Whether they are helping brands stay relevant, helping brands to build brand loyalty, or helping brands develop superior services, this agency delivers customer inspired growth. They do this for a client base which includes the likes of Walmart, Samsung, McDonald’s, Mars, IKEA and more.
Do you have a passion for consumer understanding? Then an opportunity is open for you to join a fast-paced, dynamic and intellectually challenging environment. With an agency that offers rapid progression (they promoted 25% of their workforce in the last year)!
Having won a several exciting new accounts, this agency is looking for an Associate Consultant. With fluent written and spoken French and English language skills, you will be an expert on French culture. Moreover, you will be creative, self-aware and able to draw on personal experiences to have authentic conversations with French consumers and clients.
- Moderating communities, engaging community members, steering discussions and probing consumers to derive relevant insight.
- Designing research activities for communities.
- Conducting desk research as well as qualitative analysis of the activities to understand the ‘what’ and ‘why’ behind what consumers say and do.
- Writing presentations and converting community conversations into clear client recommendations.
The ideal Associate Consultant will have the following traits:
- Fluent written and spoken French and English language skills – an essential requirement.
- A passion for brands, consumers and how they interact.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Strong PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills required.
- Fantastic organisational skills: ability to multi-task.