I am currently working with a well-established Research Consultancy who are looking to hire an ambitious Research Director or Associate Director to lead a sub-team of their business, manage long-lasting accounts and develop new business. This agency work with many of the World’s leading brands in Technology, Media, Video Gaming, and Entertainment. Clients include Amazon, the BBC and the Harry Potter Studios etc. They pride themselves on their deep category knowledge and award-winning research design and approaches.
The Role: Research Director or Associate Director
This is a great opportunity to lead a team of highly skilled researchers, working with high-profile clients on both local and international projects. This role will be overseeing projects, ensuring quality and providing support to junior members of the team. It will also be hands-on in delivering a wide range of ad hoc quantitative research projects, managing client accounts and developing new business. Responsibilities include:
- Manage a team of researchers, focusing on media and entertainment clients.
- Develop and nurture long-lasting client relationships.
- Overseeing the quality of output and getting hands-on with research projects, ensuring excellence is delivered.
- Projects are predominantly ad hoc quantitative ones and occasionally qualitative, too.
- Taking an active role in developing new business and cross-selling to existing clients.
- Proactively working to improve processes, delivering thought leadership.
- Line managing juniors, providing guidance, development and motivation.
The ideal Research Director or Associate Director will have:
- Experience of delivering a wide range of quantitative research.
- Proven experience of developing new business and growing client accounts.
- Excellent client and stakeholder managment capabilities.
- Line management capabilities, with experience of developing junior members of staff.
- Previous experience in the Media/ Entertainment sectors is not essential, but an interest in these sectors is a must.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please get in touch.