Award Winning Consultancy l Associate Director l Media & Entertainment l London l GF898094
I am currently working with a well-established Research Consultancy who are looking to hire an ambitious Associate Director. This agency work with many of the World’s leading brands in Technology, Media, Video Gaming, and Entertainment. Clients include Amazon, the BBC and the Harry Potter Studios etc. They pride themselves on their deep category knowledge and award-winning research design and approaches.
The Role: Associate Director
This is a great opportunity to work with high-profile clients, on both local and international projects. This role focuses on bespoke quantitative research, projects vary from concept development and content evaluation to major, authoritative market investigations. You will be afforded a high level of responsibility and be provided with appropriate training to encourage personal development, working within a creative and supportive environment. Responsibilities include:
- Sitting on one of the agencies key accounts, delivering insight across the entirety of their portfolio.
- Leading ad hoc projects from inception to debrief: design, execution and delivery.
- Overseeing the quality of output and ensure excellence is delivered.
- Spotting commercial opportunities to develop new business, take an active role in proposal writing and pitching.
- Proactively working to improve processes, delivering thought leadership.
- Line managing juniors, providing guidance, development and motivation.
The ideal Associate Director will have:
- Experience in delivering bespoke quantitative projects, end to end. Experience in delivering qualitative projects would be a bonus, but this is not essential.
- Strong client and stakeholder engagement capabilities.
- Line management capabilities.
- Previous experience in the Media/ Entertainment sectors is not essential, but an interest in these sectors is a must.
- Educated to degree level.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please get in touch.