We are working with a Global Cultural Insight & Visual Research Agency based in East London. They currently have exciting opportunities for an Associate Director or Research Director to join their fast-growing team in East London.
Founded over 10 years ago, this agency is a 30-strong multidisciplinary team of ethnographers, videographers, anthropologists, strategic planners, designers and creatives. They deliver rich and inspiring consumer insight, primarily through qualitative research, yet they increasingly utilise quantitative data, social listening data and expert analysis.
They deliver longer-term, global strategic projects including brand positioning, innovation and communications development. And they do this for a range of prestigious clients including the likes of Google, Unilever, Coca-Cola, HSBC, Mercedes-Benz, Shell and the Department for Transport.
They work hard to break the mould of existing research practices, using video and imagery to help capture, analyse and share findings in a more insightful and engaging way.
The Opportunity – Associate Director or Research Director
This is a great opportunity to join the business at a senior level where you will directly help the agency continue its impressive current growth trajectory. You will to get write winning proposals, contribute to thought leadership, push innovative thinking and methodologies, and lead and mentor teams on strategic, global projects. Further, you will get to work with internal creative teams to deliver insights in more compelling and engaging ways.
The Ideal Candidate
As the Associate Director or Research Director, you will:
- Have 7 years’ experience working in insight, ideally with experience leading international brand strategy research projects.
- Be experienced in leading projects with vision and energy, developing client relationships for business growth.
- Have experience managing clients with the intellect and experience to challenge and impact their strategic thinking.
- Hold entrepreneurial ambition, with a proven desire for new business success.
- Be keen to roll your sleeves up and make a difference in a collaborative environment.