Our client in Leeds is looking for an Associate Director to lead a team of up to four qualitative focused market researchers. They can offer flexible working conditions to the right person.
They are a technical specialist agency with a track record in product testing who are committed to innovation in market research using qual, quant and data science to get creative solutions for their clients. A full service agency working globally and always on the lookout for the next idea or technology that changes the way market research can impact brands and bring them to life.
THE OPPORTUNITY – ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR
This is a chance for someone either specialising in, or with exposure to, qual research to join a collaborative and flexible working environment. Leading a team of up to four researchers this role offers the chance to innovate, create solutions and drive them to completion. The company is modern in their methods as well as their approach to their staff meaning they can offer flexible working conditions, such as homeworking, for the right candidate.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading a team day to day
- Client leadership where needed
- Creating and delivering winning proposals
- Leading and inspiring teams (rather than completing the research yourself)
Our client is looking for:
- Passionate about developing a high performing team
- A love for innovation
- Strong project management skills
- Ideally strong basics in qual research methods
- Winning proposal writing skills
- Experienced leadership having run a team of at least 2-3 people
- Experienced in presenting and workshops
- A strong network with new contacts would be beneficial but is not required