We are currently working on an Associate Director opportunity for leading reputation, strategic communications and public affairs research agency based in central London.
They help to change behaviour, inform strategy and define debates
- Established for over ten years, they use cutting-edge opinion research to inform strategy, change behaviour and define debates.
- They work with clients such as Airbnb, BBC, Sport England, the Arts Council, the Ministry of Defence and Department for Education.
- A team of 45+ razor-sharp minds who are intellectually curious, engaged and collaborative.
- They are an employee-owned trust. They put their people first and have put in place practises to improve work/life balance.
Work with corporate and public sector clients to tackle a range of complex societal issues
This is an exciting opportunity to join an intellectual and stimulating environment. You will help corporate and public sector clients tackle a range of complex societal issues.
Additionally, you be responsible for inspiring team members and delivering work which has a clear story and implications for clients.
Ideal for a commercially minded researcher who wants to work on intellectually stretching projects
The ideal Associate Director;
- Will strongly evidence their contribution to previous corporate and/or social research projects.
- Can apply qualitative research methods; additional quantitative experience is ideal.
- Is commercially minded and is experienced in delivering work which is clear and impactful for clients.
- Inspires team members and thrives in a fast-paced, intellectually stretching environment.