We’re working with a strategic communications research consultancy based in the heart of London, who are looking for an influential qualitative or mixed method Associate Director.
The Company: Primarily qualitative focused consultancy
Committed to putting the public at the heart of decision making, they are working for companies such as PWC, McDonalds, Aviva, Confused.com and The National Trust, helping them face issues surrounding reputation, messaging and innovation.
They also conduct work to their own brief from time to time on topics that they are curious about such as a headline grabbing survey of youth aspiration and an investigation into what being middle class means, meaning that you will have a genuine opportunity to work on matters which interest you!
The Opportunity – Associate Director
This is a chance to be part of a thriving business with a trade mark supportive culture that suits those who hold themselves to high standards. This is a leadership role focusing on driving new business, managing staff and directing projects. The clients cover both private and public sector and offer the chance to work on more strategic projects that answer the intricate problems they face.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Project leadership
- Manging qualitative and quantitative primary research delivery
- Identifying strategic insights and communicating these to clients
- Taking the lead on proposal process and pitching
- Designing and leading workshops
- Focus group moderation
- Conduct depth interviews
- Online communities
- Actively driving new business development
- Key contact for clients
- Line management and training of staff
The ideal Candidate –
The ideal candidate will…
- Have at least 5 years market research experience
- Be experienced in managing large and complex projects
- Be a highly skilled qualitative researcher across a range of methodologies
- Have experience managing junior staff members
- Have a track record in leading the proposal process, including reviewing brief, developing methodologies, drafting proposals, and pitching
- Be a capable business developer
- Have exemplary analytical and written skills
- Be confident as a key contact for clients
- Preferably have advanced quantitative skills