We are searching for an Associate Director to join a Sustainability Change Management Consultancy based in Toronto.
- A behaviour change consultancy, empowering clients to create a happier, healthier world
- Currently 30 people in their global network across London and Toronto
- Their client list includes TripAdvisor, Ella’s Kitchen, O2, Danone, WWF, Crisis and Keep Cup
- An advocate of work/life balance, they have a 1.30pm finish every Wednesday!
The Opportunity – Associate Director, Sustainability
This is a great opportunity for a senior-level Strategist to autonomously run sustainability projects for clients, from briefing to delivery. Through stakeholder facilitation, you will help organisations identify and articulate their culture, values and purpose, before helping them implement structural and behavioural changes, which create happy cultures and sustainable practices!
This role would suit you if you are a strategic thinker who gets things done. Specifically, you will need to have:
- Strategic consulting experience in the fields of culture, purpose or sustainability.
- Experience using behavioural psychology to effect change.
- Excellent client management and stakeholder workshop facilitation skills.