An award-winning Insight Consultancy is looking to hire quantitative or mixed-method consultants at the Research Executive level, due to their continuing growth.
The Role: Research Executive
This consultancy work on complex research projects for some of the World’s leading brands in the Media and Technology sectors. This is a great opportunity to work across a variety of ad hoc quantitative projects, utilising progressive techniques and advanced tech to uncover insights. Projects range from a brand and creative development to product and service development. There is the opportunity to work on combined qualitative projects, depending on your experience and interests.
- Working on bespoke studies from inception to debrief: attending briefings, designing the research methods, overseeing the fieldwork, analysis and contributing to debrief presentations.
- Projects focus on a brand and creative development, brand strategy, product and service development, and category usage and attitudes.
- Analyse and synthesise data to create interpretive, insightful outputs to meet the client’s research, commercial and communication objectives.
- Integrate progressive and innovative techniques where appropriate.
The Candidate: Research Executive
The ideal Research Executive will be a skilled quantitative researcher, with roughly 1 year’s experience. You’ll be both a clever thinker, a challenger of the status quo and have a can-do attitude.
Key requirements include:
- Experience of working on quantitative research projects.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with people at different levels.
- Excellent storytelling skills, with the ability to draw strategic recommendations from the insight and identify the key business implications for the client.
- A can-do attitude, with the ability to turn your had to a number of different projects.
- Educated to degree level.
In return, this agency will offer you the flexibility to work on the projects that you are most passionate about, supporting you along the way with continuous investment and training.